Looking abroad to maximise tax efficiency for your business and personal affairs?
In the Doing Business 2020 report by the World Bank, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) ranks as the most business-friendly economy on the Persian Gulf. The jurisdiction performs particularly well in the areas of incorporation costs, investor protection and cross-border trade.
Learn how to be a truly global citizen by availing yourself of the business advantages of tax-efficient corporate structures. Are you wondering…
- What is Fiscal Residence? What is Citizenship and how is it different from Nationality?
- Between Citizenship and Fiscal Residency, when is one preferable to the other? Why doesn’t a second passport solve one’s tax situation and confidentiality concerns?
- How do the increased transparency and numerous compliance requirements in the tax and banking world impact high-net-worth individuals and entrepreneurs throughout the globe?
- How can people who are actually non-residents in the country they are called to pay taxes in ensure that the information exchanged through the Common Reporting Standard is not misused?
- What does Fiscal Residency in the UAE entail? How does it compete with other low or no-tax jurisdictions (in terms of substance etc.)?
Clear your doubts and raise your queries in this Zoom webinar with Loggerhead Partners, tax and corporate specialist in the UAE!
Date: 3 April 2020 (Friday)
Time: 3pm – 4pm (GMT+8)
Please register by email. The webinar link will be sent to you by email nearer the date.
About Loggerhead Partners
Loggerhead Partners is a multi-disciplinary advisory and management solutions firm operating from offices in Dubai, Nicosia and Zurich. Loggerhead Corporate Services, its Dubai-specialist Corporate Service provider, offers residency and wealth planning solutions across the three jurisdictions in which the company operates and in other jurisdictions around the world where its business associates are based. In the UAE, Loggerhead promotes the UAE residency scheme and assists business owners and wealthy individuals in selecting the right structure for their corporate and wealth holding plans. Having a rich experience in the country, a deep understanding of the banking system, the local laws, the culture and how internal processes and people function, Loggerhead optimizes the international wealth planning situation of its clients all the while ensuring a smooth and worry-free UAE experience for them. Read more about Loggerhead Partners and its solutions here.
About the Speaker
Marios S. Kalochoritis is a financial executive with a 20+ career across investment banking, hedge fund management, private equity, wealth management, corporate structuring and transaction advisory. He is a versatile and highly experienced professional with an international career spanning across North and South America, Western and Eastern Europe and the Middle East. Marios holds an MBA from Harvard Business School, Boston, USA and a B.Sc. in Finance from Louisiana State University, USA. Read more about Marios.